Monday, January 6, 2014

Keep Clutter to the minimum

I was rummaging through all the old clothes of which some I can still wear, some I can't, some I could but now can't but never wore before.

Close to a decade of working life later, the bedroom stays the same. The only difference is that there are a lot more stuff stuffed all around Some I have used, some I have not but have always been meaning to or meaning to find some use for. 

Years and years of neglect, even if they might have been useful or I might have find some use for. Age wears. Even if they stay where they have been all these years.

You want them to be around when you need them. But they prevent even more important things from being around. If you use them, they are of use. If not, get them out of your life.

That is the way with things, you never clutter.

Yet, while wildly different, with important people in your life, the less time you spend with them, age wears them but instead of feeling less utility, you lose them forever and the time is never claimed.